What kind of information does Crystal Air System collect?
We may collect personal information about you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, birthday etc., when you visit our website, register with our website, place an online order, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a promotion.
How does Crystal Air System use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To contact you if necessary
Does Crystal Air System share my information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers etc. We do not authorize these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information
- when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services or promotions to our customers
- to conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- protect our rights or property or those of our related companies
- enforce our terms and conditions
- act in the interest of our, or our related companies, customers or others.
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at Crystal Air Systems website, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
You may also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 working days to process.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
Crystal Air System wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by contacting our web administration as described in the CONTACT menu. You can choose to opt out of email promotional communications by clicking unsubscribe in the body of the email.
If contacting our web administration please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a “do not contact” file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 working days to process your email request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Crystal Air System.
Please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
How does Crystal Air System protect children’s privacy?
Crystal Air System is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
Our website uses “cookies,” which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on , these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. Crystal Air System limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. As an added safeguard, Crystal Air System does not store credit card information.
When you enter your personal information on our website we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. Where an online retailer uses SSL technology, at the checkout the online retailer serves and your PC encrypts everything that you enter into your computer, such as credit card details, billing and delivery address. When it is encrypted, generally other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping the information private while it is being transmitted.
To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then the SSL is active. To double check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https”.
While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.